Compass Marine agents have become a valuable partner and resource for ship
owners and charterers travelling to ports along Canada's west coast.
When Compass Marine is appointed the agent for a vessel's call,
agents become involved in all aspects of the ship's operations.
The primary goal is to ensure clients a port entry, stay and departure
that is efficient, cost-effective and worry-free.
Compass Marine offers a variety of services:
- An on-call agent is available to assist clients on a 24/7 basis
throughout the year.
- Current, accurate information about the ports in which Compass
operates, enabling clients reliable, timely information throughout
cargo operations. News updates and reports are regularly posted
- Extensive experience working with port terminals along the Canadian
West Coast, including the Ports of Vancouver, Fraser River, Roberts
Bank/Deltaport, Vancouver Island and Prince Rupert.
- Excellent connections with maritime industry professionals across
Canada and around the world.
- Close affiliation with one of Vancouver's best-established brokerages,
CTL Westrans Shipbrokers.
- Multilingual staff who can converse with maritime industry colleagues
of diverse nationalities.